Karivepaku Kobbari Rice or Coconut Curry Leaf Rice
May 5, 2015
Serving size of karivepaku kobbari rice
Ingredients for preparing karivepaku kobbari rice
Cooked rice – 3 cups
Coconut – half shell
Green chili – 5
Dry red chili – 3 or 4
Groundnuts – 2 tbsp
Mustard – ½ tbsp
Pulses (Popuginjalu) – 1 tbsp
Directions for making karivepaku kobbari rice:
- To make karivepaku kobbari rice, we need curry leaves, coconut, green chili, cooked rice.
- Wash the curry leaves properly, and cut the coconut into small pieces.
- Then put the curry leaves and coconut into a mixer jar and mix it.
- Take a bowl and add 3 cups of cooked rice into the bowl and add the mix of curry leaves and coconut along with some salt and mix everything evenly.
- Then slice the green chili into two halves each and cut the dry red chili into two to three pieces.
- Now, take one more utensil and pour oil into it, let the oil heat.
- After the oil heats, add mustard, green chili, dry red chili, ground nuts, pulses and curry leaves into the heated oil.
- Let the mixture fry for a minute or two.
- After mixture is ready, add this mixture to the rice.
- Mix the rice properly with the added oil mixture.
Note: You can also add some khaju along with ground nuts for taste.
About: Curry leaves are an important part of our lives as we use them in all our recipes and you can find them anywhere easily. They are rich in iron and folic acid. Iron is important for improving our blood. Curry leaves are also very good for heart and hair. Coconut also has a lot of health benefits. It improves our metabolism and helps in weight loss. It also improves digestion.
Related recipes you might be interested
,Meal / course