Serving size of Coconut Short Bread Cookies recipe: 6 dozens
Ingredients of Coconut Short Bread Cookies:
1. 1 cup shredded coconut (75 Grams)
2. 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter
3. 1 cup and 1 tablespoon(tb) sugar
4. 1 and 1/4 teaspoons salt( or even less according to your taste)
5. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
6. 2 and 2/3 cups all purpose flour(Maida)
Directions to prepare Coconut Short Bread Cookies:
1 Heat the oven to 325°F. unfold coconut on red-rimmed baking sheet. Bake till coconut is slightly golden, stirring sometimes, approximately around eight minutes. Cool it properly.
2. With a mixer mixer, beat butter and sugar in big bowl till well mixed. Add in salt and vanilla. beat in flour in 2 additions. Stir in cooked coconut. Gather dough together; divide in 2 parts. Flatten every part into disk; wrap them in plastic and chill a minimum of one hour. Keep chilled. Soften slightly at temperature before rolling out.
3. heat up oven to 325°F. Line a pair of red-rimmed or normal baking sheets with parchment paper. Roll out one dough disk on gently floured surface to around 1/4-inch thickness. With the help of one 3/4- to 2-inch-diameter cookie cutters, cut dough into rounds. Transfer cookies to already prepared baking sheets, spacing 1 in. apart. Gather dough scraps and reroll; cut out extra cookies. Repeat procedure with remaining dough disk till all of dough finished.
4. Bake cookies till slightly golden, for around twenty minutes. Cool on baking sheets ten minutes. Transfer cookies to racks let it cool properly. Store airtight at temperature up to one week.
Annam Vadiyalu (Cooked Rice Crackers) Serving size of Annam Vadiyalu : One small plate per person
Ingredients required to prepare Annam Vadiyalu :
Cooked Rice - 2 cups
Water - 8 cups
Jeera - 1 ½ tbsp
Green Chilies - […]
Pachi Pulusu Serving size of pachi pulusu
Ingredients to make pachi pulusu:
Tamarind - 100 gms