September 12, 2015
Chukkakura Pachadi (Red Amaranth leaves chutney)
Serving size of Chukkakura Pachadi :5
Ingredients required to prepare Chukkakura Pachadi
Red amaranth leaves – ¼ kg
Green chilies – 5
Jeera – 1 tbsp
Mustard – ½ tbsp
Garlic cloves – 5 -6
Turmeric powder – ¼ tbsp
Pulses (Popuginjalu) – 1 tbsp
Dry red chilies – 2
Curry leaves – 2 leaf lets
Oil – 4-5 tbsps
Salt – required amount
Directions to prepare chukkakura pachadi :
- First you have to wash the red amaranth leaves thoroughly so that no sand is present and cut the leaves into pieces.
- Then take green chilies and clean them too.
- Now take a bowl, pour 3 tbsps of oil and let it heat
- After the oil heats, add the green chili to the oil and fry them lightly.
- After the chili is fried, transfer them to mixer jar, and add the red amaranth leaves to the bowl, and fry them too for two to three minutes.
- Once the red amaranth leaves are done let them cool.
- Now add the cooled leaves along with salt, little jeera, garlic cloves, into a mixer jar and mix them lightly.
- After the mixture is ready, take a bowl and add 2-3 tbsps of oil and let it heat.
- After the oil is heated add the pulses (popuginjalu), garlic cloves, jeera, mustard, curry leaves, red chilies, turmeric powder and let them fry for a minute.
- Add the red amaranth leaves mixture into the oil and mix them.
- Your tasty and healthy chukkakura pachadi is ready to taste.
Note: This can be served in combination with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About: Red amaranth is commonly found in most of the houses and is rich in vitamins and minerals.
Related recipes you might be interested
,Meal / course