1. 1 cup mixed dried fruit
2. 1/3 cup thickened cream
3. 100g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed and softened
4. 100g TOBLERONE Dark Chocolate or dark cooking chocolate, extra
5. 150g sponge finger biscuits, roughly chopped
6. 400g TOBLERONE Dark Chocolate or dark cooking chocolate
7. 50g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, extra
8. 50g butter, extra
9. 70g butter
1. Place TOBLERONE, PHILLY, butter and cream in a medium sized saucepan and heat, stirring, over low heat until mixture is melted and well combined.
2. Place biscuits and fruit into a large mixing bowl and pour over melted chocolate mixture. Mix until well combined. Place mixture into a lined 18 x 27cm slab pan and press down firmly to compress mixture.
3. Melt extra TOBLERONE, PHILLY and butter together over low heat until smooth. Drizzle chocolate over biscuit mixture and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Remove slice from pan and cut into 15 fingers.
Related recipes you might be interested
Chocolate Ice Cream With Condensed Milk Serving size:4
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
Stir together […]
Cashew Nut ChocolateFudge Serving size: 50 pieces
350 gms dark chocolate, chopped
1 x 400 gms can condensed milk (In India, one can use 'Nestle' or 'Amul Mithai Mate')
2 tablespoon butter, […]