1. Take Pan and add 2 tbl spoons oil and heat it . Keep cabbage , green chillies in that and fry until it comes to brown colour.
2. Now make the cabbage cool.
3. Grind jeera , garlic cloves . And add in that fried Cabbage , green chillies and salt , tamarind and grind it. ( If u need water u can add less than 1/2 glass)
4. Now heat the pan and add oil 3 tbl spoons and keep mustard seeds , urad dal , chana dal , red chillies , curyy leaves and fry it. Now add grinded cabbage mix in that and fry it untill it becomes thick.
5. Now garnish onion pieces and serve with Hot Rice and Ghee.
The health benefits of cabbage include frequent use as a treatment for constipation, stomach ulcers, headaches, obesity, skin disorders, eczema, jaundice, scurvy, rheumatism, arthritis, gout, eye disorders, heart diseases, aging, and Alzheimer’s disease.
Did you know that the inexpensive, humble and widely used cabbage can practically work miracles? Cabbage is a leafy vegetable of Brassica family, and is round or oval in shape. It consists of soft, light green or whitish inner leaves covered with harder and dark green outer leaves. It is widely used throughout the world, and can be prepared in a number of ways, but most commonly, it is included as either a cooked or raw part of many salads. Cabbage Pachadi is one of the best side dish without losing it nutrition value
Related recipes you might be interested
Cabbage Sooji Upma Serving size: 4
1. 2 cups Rava or Sooji or Rave
2. 1 and 1/2 cups finely chopped cabbage.
3. 2-3 green chillies.
4. 2 tsp Vangibath powder
5. 1/4 fresh finely grated […]
Vadiyala Pulusu (Ash Gourd Fryums Stew) Serving size of Vadiyala pulusu :4
Ingredients required to prepare Vadiyala pulusu :
Fried urad dal vadiyams - 1 cup
Onion - 1
Tamarind - 30 gms
Water - 2 cups
Turmeric powder - […]
Cabbage Vada Serving size: 10- 12 vadas
1. 1 cup Whole Black Gram (skinned) Lentils (Urad Dal Gota)
2. 2 tsp Rice flour, optional (see Tips)
3. 3/4 cup grated Cabbage, see […]
Combination of ada mangai and avakaya Ingredients:
Raw Mango – 1/2 kg
Green Chilly – 5-6
Salt to taste
Any cooking oil – tbsp (preferably gingelly oil or Nallenna)
Fenugreek seeds/Uluva – 1/4 tsp
Mustard – 1 […]
Beans Kobbari Fry Serving Size of Beans Kobbari Fry : 5
Ingredients for Beans kobbari fry
Beans - ½ kg
Coconut (grated) - […]
Fish Molee (Fish Curry in Coconut Milk) Serving Size: 4
Boneless and Skinless Fish fillets – 10 to 12 pieces (I have used King Fish and Tilapia)
Cinnamon Sticks (Patta) – 2 half inch pieces
Chikkudukaya Vepudu Serving size of Chikkudukaya Vepudu
Ingredients for Chikkudukaya Vepudu
Broad beans - ¼ kg
Green Chilli - […]
Alugadda Vepudu Serving size of Alugadda Vepudu
Ingredients for Alugadda Vepudu
Potatoes - ½ kg
Green Chilli - […]