Beans Kobbari Fry
June 6, 2015
Serving Size of Beans Kobbari Fry : 5
Ingredients for Beans kobbari fry
Beans – ½ kg
Coconut (grated) – 3/4th cup
Green Chilli – 6
Garlic – 6 cloves
Jeera – 1 tbsp
Mustard – ¼ tbsp
Turmeric powder – ½ tbsp
Coriander powder – 1/2 tbsp
Pulses (popu ginjalu) – 1 tbsp
Dry red chilli – 3
Curry leaves – 2 leaf lets
Coriander leaves – few
Oil – 3 – 4 tbsps
Salt – 1 1/2 tbsp
Chilli powder – 1 1/2 – 2 tbsp
Directions for making Beans Kobbari fry
- Select fresh beans and wash them in clean water and then take few green chilies and clean them too.
- Cut beans small pieces and then cut the green chilies also into small pieces.
- Take a bowl and pour 3-4 table spoons of oil and let the oil heat.
- After the oil heats, put some curry leaves, slightly smashed garlic cloves, 1 tbsp of jeera, ¼ tbsp of mustard, 1 tbsp of pulses, dry red chili, and let them fry for a minute.
- After that, put the sliced green chili into the already fried mixture in the utensil and add ½ table spoon of turmeric powder.
- After this, add the already cut beans and fry them well.
- After they are nearly fried, add the grated coconut into the bowl and fry for a minute or two.
- Once everything is mixed properly, add required amount of salt, red chilli powder and 1 table spoon of coriander powder and once again mix everything properly.
- Then, put the stove in simmer position and let it be for one more minute.
- The healthy beans kobbari vepudu is ready to be served.
Notes: Beans kobbari vepudu is served with rice during lunch or dinner, in combination with rasam. It may also be enjoyed with chapati
About: Beans has a number of health benefits such as improving fibre content and also improves heart’s health
Related recipes you might be interested
,Meal / course