Annam Vadiyalu (Cooked Rice Crackers)
December 22, 2015
Serving size of Annam Vadiyalu : One small plate per person
Ingredients required to prepare Annam Vadiyalu :
Cooked Rice – 2 cups
Water – 8 cups
Jeera – 1 ½ tbsp
Green Chilies – 4
Oil – amount required for deep frying
Salt – required amount
Directions to prepare Annam Vadiyalu :
- To prepare Annam Vadiyalu, the main ingredient is cooked rice.
- Next wash the green chilies and grind them into paste.
- Then transfer the cooked rice to a mixer jar and grind it into paste.
- Now take a bowl and add the grinded cooked rice, green chili paste, required amount of Sali and one tbsp of jeera. Mix everything properly.
- Now boil triple the amount of water to the cooked rice quantity in a bowl and add the hot water to rice paste. Stir until everything is completely mixed and check for the taste.
Now take a wide and clean cloth and wet it. Then spread it over a flat surface under the sun.
Take the cooked rice mixture into a small bowl and with a spoon spread it in the form of small circular shapes across the area of the wet cloth.
Let them dry completely for two to three days (All the moisture should be gone).
Then again wet the cloth with crackers on it to remove the, with out breaking.
Spread them on a plate, dry them for one more day and store in a container.
We have to deep fry them oil whenever we want to eat them with lunch or dinner.
Your tasty AnnamVadiyalu is ready to eat.
Note : Annam Vadiyalu may be served in combination with lunch or dinner. They may also be consumed as snacks. You may also use red chili powder instead of green chilies.
About : Annam Vadiyalu main ingredient is rice. It is rich in carbohydrates.
Related recipes you might be interested
- Bombay Ravva Vadiyalu (Bombay Ravva Crackers) Serving size of Bombay Ravva Vadiyalu : one small plate per person
Ingredients required to prepare Bombay Ravva Vadiyalu :
Bomaby Ravva - 1 cup
Water - 3 cups
Jeera - 1 ½ […]
- Sakinalu Serving size of Sakinalu : 3 to 4 per person
Ingredients required to prepare Sakinalu :
Raw Rice - 1 cup
Sesame Seeds - 1/2 cup
Carom Seeds - 1/2 tsp
Jeera - ½ tbsp
- Mokka Jonna Garelu Mokka Jonna Garelu
- Biyyam Vadiyalu (Rice Crackers) Serving size of Biyyam Vadiyalu : one small plate per person
Ingredients required to prepare Biyyam Vadiyalu :
Raw Rice - 1 cup
Water - 3 cups
Jeera - 1 ½ tbsp
Dry Red Chili - […]
- Banana Bajji or Aratikaya bajji (Raw banana slices snack) Serving size of Aratikaya bajji : 3 to 4 per person
Ingredients required to prepare Aratikaya bajji :
Raw banana - 2
Chick pea flour - ½ cup
Carom seeds - ½ tbsp
Water - […]
- Chekkalu (Rice Crackers) Serving size of Chekkalu : Five to six per person
Ingredients required to prepare Chekkalu :
Rice flour - 1 cup
Water - 1 cup
Green chilies - 2 to 3
Red chili powder - 3/4 tbsp
- Mokka Jonna Garelu ( Sweet Corn Patties) Serving size of Mokka Jonna garelu : 3 or 4 per person
Ingredients required to prepare Mokka Jonna garelu :
Corns - 2 cups
Rice flour - ½ - ¾ cup
Jaggery / Sugar - 1 cup
- Challa Mirapakayalu (Curd Chillies) or Vattal Mulakku Serving size of Challa Mirapakayalu : 4 to 5 per person
Ingredients required to prepare Challa Mirapakayalu :
Green chillies - 500 gms
Buttermilk - required to soak
Salt - required […]
- Mirapakaya Bajji (Green Chili Snack) Serving size of Mirapakaya Bajji : two to three per person
Ingredients required to prepare Mirapakaya Bajji :
Plump and long green chilies - 4
Chickpea flour - ½ cup
Carom seeds - ½ […]
- Ravva Laddu (Semolina sweet balls) Serving size of Ravva Laddu : 2 or 3 per person
Ingredients required to prepare Ravva Laddu :
Rice - 1 cup
Sugar - ¾ cup
Cardamom powder - ¼ tbsp
Cashew nuts - 10
- Chepala Pulusu (Fish Curry) Andhra Style Serving size of Chepala Pulusu :
Ingredients required to prepare chepala pulusu :
Fish pieces - 6 - 8
Onions - 2
Green chillis - 5 – 6
Tomatoes - 2
Ginger garlic paste - […]
- Verusenaga Laddu (Peanut Ladoo) Serving size of Verusenaga Laddu : 2 or 3 per person
Ingredients required to prepare Verusenega Laddu :
Ground Nuts - 1 cup
Jaggery/ Sugar - ¾ cup
Cardamom powder - ¼ […]
,Meal / course